You are welcome to the third stage of your admission essay writing! It is recommended to approach it after completing the following stages:
Essay literature research is one of the stages that are really important for writing a successful essay. It should be mentioned that the literature research stage is divided into a few steps itself. We are going to help you pass through all of these stages effectively and painlessly. All you need to do is follow our tips and recommendations thoroughly, and you will succeed in the research of essay literature.
- While conducting the essay literature research, you seek for information to form a basis for your essay. To ground your ideas, you need literary proofs.
- Looking through different literature resources, do not forget to keep track of the information you borrow for your paper. Otherwise, the thoughts you use in your essay may be considered as plagiarized, and your paper would be disqualified.
- Use citations in your essay. And do not forget that all of them are required to correspond to a certain citation format, which represents a set of rules describing the essentials of the citations formatting, such as:
- margins width;
- size and type of the font;
- pagination and order of pages;
- alignment, and so on.
Today, a great number of citation formats exists. The most widely used among them are the following:
- APA (American Psychological Association) references format.
- MLA (Modern Language Association of America) citation format.
- Turabian and Chicago references styles.
The style to be used for your essay and references page should be determined by your instructor, and your task is to follow it thoroughly.
An excellent essay paper is based on a detailed and thorough literature research, and excellent literature research’s essential condition is correct formatting and meeting the requirements of a certain citation style.
Now you are ready for the next stage.